Behind the Emerald Curtain shows us a hidden Oregon
It's time for Oregon laws to catch up with Oregon values. Join us.
Oregon's laws lag behind our neighbors. We have some catching up to do!
Washington, California and Idaho have stronger laws governing private forest lands. They do a better job of protecting people from pollution coming off private forests. And a better job of protecting water and wildlife.
It's time for Oregon to catch up ... and even lead.
- Pacific Rivers' film exposes Oregon's dirty logging secrets
HIPFISHmonthly, March 2016, p. 5+12
- Forest for the Trees: Crisis in Oregon's private timberlands
Willamette Live, Feb 17, 2016
- Film sheds light on Oregon logging practices
Tillamook Headlight Herald, Feb 28, 2016
- Film Slams Oregon Forest Practices
Jefferson Public Radio, February 10, 2016
- State forest agency videos offer timber industry slant
Portland Tribune, January 26, 2016
- Film outlines risks of clearcut logging
The Daily Astorian, January 8, 2016
- A Northwest filmmaker is standing up to Oregon's logging industry
Portland Monthly Magazine, November 25, 2015
- Film exposes harmful logging practices in Oregon
Coos Bay World, November 20, 2015
- How green are Oregon's forest management practices
Earth Island Journal, October 30, 2015